"REVENGE OF THE SOCCER MOMS"




Never underestimate smart, funny, and slightly bored stay-at-home moms, especially when they get angry.

Teenage drivers, abusive husbands, vandals, and child molesters are no match for these women.

But when does Neighborhood Watch become Vigilantism? And when the Moms kill a cheating husband

and the 24-hour news channels camp out in their neighborhood, will their lives ever be the same?




Monday, August 17, 2015

Time for Writing!

When I was about 12 and was chubby, had braces on my teeth, and took piano lessons, I would tell myself at the end of the day that I could count myself as a good person if I had 1) not snuck any cookies; 2) brushed my teeth; and 3) practiced piano. Needless to say, there weren't very many truly "good" days.

So now I'm 58, back on Weight Watchers, I have no braces, and I don't play piano. So the new list is 1) stayed within my daily WW points; 2) rode the stationary bike; 3) brush and flossed my teeth; 4) spent at least a solid hour writing.

I'll let you know how it goes.


No comments:

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Maikis Dollhouse kit by MK-Designs