"REVENGE OF THE SOCCER MOMS"




Never underestimate smart, funny, and slightly bored stay-at-home moms, especially when they get angry.

Teenage drivers, abusive husbands, vandals, and child molesters are no match for these women.

But when does Neighborhood Watch become Vigilantism? And when the Moms kill a cheating husband

and the 24-hour news channels camp out in their neighborhood, will their lives ever be the same?




Friday, February 17, 2017

This time I REALLY MEAN IT.

I launched the print and Kindle versions of "Revenge of the Soccer Moms" today, and put this web address right in the book, so now I have to keep it current. And so I shall.

Here's what I've learned:  Createspace is very easy to use, and they have 24/7 support by phone for your (my) stupid questions. Likewise, Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) for the ebook version is also very simple. I think if you have a question for KDP, however, you use the Createspace help line and they transfer you.

I've spent many (countless?) hours writing and rewriting and re-rewriting this book, but publishing it is basically free. I paid $25 to have Createspace get me a Library of Congress number, and send a print copy to the Library of Congress on my behalf, but I could have done that at no cost. I needed to spend my time hunting down what I hope were that last few typos...

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Maikis Dollhouse kit by MK-Designs