"REVENGE OF THE SOCCER MOMS"




Never underestimate smart, funny, and slightly bored stay-at-home moms, especially when they get angry.

Teenage drivers, abusive husbands, vandals, and child molesters are no match for these women.

But when does Neighborhood Watch become Vigilantism? And when the Moms kill a cheating husband

and the 24-hour news channels camp out in their neighborhood, will their lives ever be the same?




Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I Can Now Post Pictures of My Colon

BUT I WON'T.

I'm simulating maturity and responsibility this month, and having all the Big Girl tests done. So far, so good. Bone scan, mammogram, pap test, and today, a colonscopy. The test itself was nothing, but drinking 3 liters of weird stuff that tasted like club soda gone bad was pretty awful.

Can club soda go bad? I probably shouldn't have added the alleged "flavor packet" to the big jug, but it seemed like a good idea at the time. I chose citrus berry, but it tasted like feet.

Anyway, I have a lovely sheet with high quality color photos of the inside of my colon and my 2010 Hanukkah card, which is quite a relief. If you'd like to be on the mailing list, just send an e-mail to: whatthehellisthat@sbcglobal.net

1 comment:

Celeste said...

Wow Myra, such bravery at letting the whitecoats get all up in your various bidnesses. Supposedly the unexamined life is not worth living, but I struggle with a corollary to cavity searches.

Also, I'm afraid to ask how you know what feet taste like.

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Maikis Dollhouse kit by MK-Designs