"REVENGE OF THE SOCCER MOMS"




Never underestimate smart, funny, and slightly bored stay-at-home moms, especially when they get angry.

Teenage drivers, abusive husbands, vandals, and child molesters are no match for these women.

But when does Neighborhood Watch become Vigilantism? And when the Moms kill a cheating husband

and the 24-hour news channels camp out in their neighborhood, will their lives ever be the same?




Monday, February 15, 2010

Eternity

I'm convinced that Eternity is waiting for a publisher/agent/editor to get back to you about your submission. Every time my iphone dings to tell me there's a new e-mail, I grab it to see if the book packager or prospective agent has sent me a message.... I'm sure I've been rude to about a hundred people in the last three weeks as I stop talking and/or listening to a conversation in order to punch buttons on my phone.

So far, no word from either. ETERNITY.

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Maikis Dollhouse kit by MK-Designs