"REVENGE OF THE SOCCER MOMS"




Never underestimate smart, funny, and slightly bored stay-at-home moms, especially when they get angry.

Teenage drivers, abusive husbands, vandals, and child molesters are no match for these women.

But when does Neighborhood Watch become Vigilantism? And when the Moms kill a cheating husband

and the 24-hour news channels camp out in their neighborhood, will their lives ever be the same?




Wednesday, July 22, 2015

The Laziest Blogger on Earth

Yes, that's me. I'll catch you up quickly. My first literary agent, who kept telling me, "Don't change a word" of Revenge of the Soccer Moms got me four or five rejection letters from publishers, and then disappeared. Or maybe she thinks I disappeared. In any case, I've spent the last two years using what I've learned at nine summers of the Iowa Summer Writing Festival (holy crap, nine years?) to rewrite my novel and I'm ready to find a new agent. This time, I'm going to ask a few questions. Last time, I was so happy to have someone offer to represent me that I didn't ask anything.  What questions? Here are a few:

1. Do you make your primary living as a literary agent? 

Actually, that covers a lot of ground. Maybe I'll also ask if she/he owns a home, rents, or lives under an overpass.  

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Maikis Dollhouse kit by MK-Designs